Puf Spray Insulation For Cold Storage And Insulated Building
What is PUF insulation?
PUF Spray Insulation for Cold Storage and Insulated Building features two component, polymeric M.D.I, based system to produce rigid urethane foam, hydro-fluoro-carbon blown with 40-45 kg/cum core density on an average by spray application. The PUF insulation offers seamless layer.
The insulation of cold storage is in two layers featuring staggered joints between boards and layers butted tightly. The ESP boards should bond permanently and firmly to the ceiling, wall and roof using adhesives. The floor insulation first layer is bonded while the second layer is dry.
What is PUF coating?
The PUF Spray Insulation for Cold Storage and Insulated Building is applied to the concrete weight joint areas coated pipes. It provides protection to the welded joint area and assists over the rollers with pipe movement. PUF material formulations offer specific performance criteria.
- The total construction cost is less than traditional framing
- Weather proof construction and no maintenance
- Reduces noise pollution
- Long lasting, superb finish, and free from defects
- Designing flexibility and choosing options on color and fascia of panels
- Higher energy saving due to low thermal conductivity
- Easy assembling, commendable structure, precise dimensions
- Easy to transport between places and highly insulated
- Light weight panels easy to erect and lift at height within the plant
- Long lasting value with accuracy, controlled quality, and construction speed
- Superior strength